Thrive is a survivorship wellness program that provides workshops and one-on-one support to breast cancer survivors at all stages of their survivorship.
At Going Beyond the Pink, we don’t want you to just survive; we want you to THRIVE!!
A wide variety of workshops are available. See our events page or Facebook page for workshop details. Topics covered include:
- Physical Therapy for Lymphedema
- Physical Activity Classes
- Managing Cancer-Related Fatigue
- Writing my Survivor Story
- Stress Management
- Yoga for Beginners
- Essential Oils Classes
- Nutrition Workshops & Cooking Demonstrations
- And SO MUCH MORE!
Workshops are free and open to breast cancer survivors, their caregivers, friends, and all interested community members.
Additionally, we are growing our menu of individual support services, so survivors can advance their individual health and wellness through:
- One-on-One Sessions with a Personal Trainer
- Trial Memberships at Local Gyms
- One-on-One Sessions with a Nutritionist
- Massage Therapy
- Yoga Lessons
- Mindfulness/Meditation Consultations